ShareSoft Technology (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act ), the data controller is ShareSoft Technology
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.sharesoft.in (our site).
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information [when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by ShareSoft Technology, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by Landline +91 452 435 3260 or Mobile +917708806434
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ShareSoft Technology or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
ShareSoft Technology retain your personal information as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with the law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 68, Kamarajar Salai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625009, India or email us at email@example.comEmail us if you want to be removed from any of our mailing list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and can request for a copy of your data in a commonly used format to be transferred to another service provider. You can request if you want to update your personal information. If you no longer want ShareSoft Technology to use your personal information or use our services, you can request us to close your account and delete your information. Kindly note that, certain information from the deleted account might be maintained for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
Age Limit Criteria
ShareSoft Technology is not for children under 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware, that a child under 16 has provided us with their personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.