What is Ionic Framework?
Ionic framework is a Hybrid mobile app development framework. It is completely open source. It user Angular JS. We can create an Android and IOS Applications with single code base. We can easily integrate native functionalities in Ionic framework. Ionic has predefined Native UI design for both Android and IOS. Ionic has CSS Components like Header, Footer, Buttons and Tabs with default colours. It has more than 500 custom font icons
Why we use Ionic Frame work
- Ionic Framework is Open Source
- Building Hybrid Apps for Android and IOS
- Ionic Framework is Built on Angular JS
- Easily can integrate with the Native Functionality
- SASS-based Frontend framework and optimized for mobiles.